Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Holidays Begin


Wednesday Evening: November 25, 2009

Today was the beginning of the holiday season for me. I have knitting class here in Asheville NC at Yarn Paradise each Wednesday. I have made a lot of very dear friends here and we always celebrate birthdays. Since I am not there for half the year to celebrate some of the birthdays I decided to have hot chocolate and cookies for them on this, my last day at knitting for the season.

I played Barista and we had a wonderful evening of knitting, lots of laughter, friendship, hot chocolate and cookies. Eunice, Dawn, Terri, Hope, Rosie, and Sandra were there and we had such a nice beginning to the holiday season. I missed the ones that weren't there. I will this wonderful group of women until I'm back in the spring.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds like a wonderful beginning to the holiday season!

Mary said...

I like the addition of photos now that I have looked again!