Wednesday, October 6, 2010

EWomen Simulcast

I attended the Extradordinary Women Simulcast at Long's Chapel on Saturday. What a motivational and inspirational bunch of women. I will add men to it by saying that Charles Billingsley and New Song provided music and singing. Some of the women speaking: Karen Kingsbury, Sheri Rose Shepherd, Chondra Pierce, and Angela Thomas. I had never heard any of these women speak or the singers sing so it was all a treat for me. I feel motivated and inspired for sure. I am amazed that they are so accomplished as speakers and women and they have each been through their own hells of one kind of another. Makes me realize we are all alike in so many ways; but they came through the fire to become more. I wish that for all of us.

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a wonderful experience for you, Judy. Sounds truly inspirational and worth while.