Saturday, May 12, 2012

April 22, 2012

I will post beginning with the end of April posts on Facebook. I hate not being able to go back and get ALL the posts. LOL Nice to have this record here I think.

We had dinner at Bonefish Grill with my brother, Wayne, and his wife, Yamelis to celebrate her birthday. The tilapia was out of this world. Happy birth month to Yamelis Lucena who celebrates a birth month rather than just the day. This would be her forth or fifth celebration with more to come. :)









Christie Childress, Shawna Mingle Rowsey and 12 others like this..





Jeanette Colvin We have one here in The Villages and it is a very popular place. Have you ever tried their Bam Bam Shrimp...to die for!! LOL The Tilapia sounds great...you are making me hungry and I already ate!!
April 22 at 6:59pm · Like.



Judy McBroom Roney I saw the Bam Bam dishes and wondered what they were, Jeanette, I will try them next time. The good thing about Bonefish is they take reservations. There's always a crowd there so that helps.
April 23 at 9:06am · Like

No comments: