Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!  My daughter will be on her way over soon and I've received greetings already from my daughter who lives away so I'm a happy mother. :) Thinking of all of you that have lost children and how that changes this day for most of us who have. For me at this stage, I'm so thankful for my daughters and what I have, but the pain of who isn't here tries to take over. I always try to plan a lot and do a lot on this day and the joy takes over. I wish the same for you.
Postscript to the day:
We went to the Mayfaire on the Lake Art Show in Lakeland and had a wonderful dinner at Abuelos. Jeni and Bill (Lexi, too!) clowned around in the empty pool. It will have H2O by the end of the week. 


The weather was absolutely perfect for this perfect day!

No comments: