Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Commenting On My Posts

Thanks to each of you who have commented on my blog. It means a lot to me to get feed back like that. Several have asked how to comment and I found this explanation on another blog that sounds good to me. I'm terrible about explaning these things but whomever wrote this was not.
Now, I'm off to the dentist. Just shoot me! LOL

How to leave a comment on a blog

It is very easy to comment on a blog. Under a blog post, click on Comments and a window will pop open for you to enter your comment. You have several choices on how to sign in.

· If you have a Google or Yahoo account, merely sign in and your name will automatically appear. (You have the option of opening a Google account also if you wish; just follow the steps.)

· You can select Open Id, Name/URL. Put your name in the box, make your comment, and your name will appear at the top of the comment section.

· You can comment using Anonymous and sign your name in the comment box or not as you wish.

Choose Review to see your post. Then press Publish if it meets your approval.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Judy you might consider posting some comments instruction in one of the side column things that do not change and scroll away as you post new stuff. I did that in my blog--always hoping people will comment. But actually I don't know if it helps at all. I think one might have to send out comment requests kind of like Mary does in e-mails. LOL