Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 3 of PAD (Poem A Day)

We were asked to forshadow a coming event that we would write about later (on day 20)Bliss

I left a message on my husband’s
cell. Our daughter is engaged
and happy, our son has graduated
college and landed the job he
hoped for. Our job is done. Life
doesn’t get any better than this
I
sing into my cell phone to let him
know I look forward to this new
chapter of our lives. I wish I could
take it back, the total abandon, the pure
bliss, the moment when all is perfect.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, Judy, what a poem of foreshadowning this is. A testament also to the idea that one never knows what is around the corner in one's life. Humbling.

Peggy said...

Amazing Judy. You are SUCH a talented woman--artist and writer. I am honored to know you.